Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hurrah!

Well, I have a bit of CT news! I am officially a Scrapfaery!! I made it onto Becky Vosburg's team at PDW. I'm so excited. That's not all, I am also creating for Brenda Kempf again :)! I was previously a member of her CT prior to my hiatus from my so called life. I'm just head over heels today!

We are going to do laundry tonight, what fun :)! Yes, I'm being sarcastic LOL. However laundry time has it's merits when it's a big fun family affair :P! Lena and I are very much enjoying our visit together. We talked for hours last night about EVERYTHING. Gosh, I love having a sister.

Here is the layout I was trying to post yesterday, Blogger finally cooperated with me. Soft and Pretty Paper Pack by Traci Reed. Ribbon (recolored) by Ronna Penner. Alpha by Laura Alpuche. Stitching by Shabby Princess. Font is Pharmacy :).

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Ooh...congrats! There's something very special about those PDW gals!

Saturday, July 29, 2006 at 1:32:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home