Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Lena!

Yep, today is Lena's birthday! 26 years ago today she made her grand entrance into the world! I just want to wish you a wonderfully happy birthday!

We are going to have a lovely evening, I think. Chick Flicks, yummy dinner and chocolate cake. I can't wait!!

Today is the absolute last day of our BIGGEST SALE EVER! Rush on over to ACOT and grab up all the yummy stuff we have :)! K, shameless plug over LOL!

So....whaddya think? I made a new layout for our blog last night. It took me FOREVER. I thought I would never get it done. I was determined though. Look for more neat improvements in the near future. I used our Berry Sweet kit for the layout and the blog header, which isn't new --but still, just thought I'd let you know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rona said...

Happy Birthday Lena! And good for you for sticking up...in everything!

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 3:29:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Me said...

Happy Birthday Lena!! I hope you and Tabatha have a great girls night!!

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 3:55:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Brittany said...

Happy belated birthday, Lena!

Tuesday, August 1, 2006 at 7:30:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home