Monday, July 17, 2006

Hot Hot Hot!

I'm so glad Lena posted our new kit preview in her last post! I agree with her, life is imitating art. It's MISERABLY hot here today. I'm tempted to go crack an egg on the sidewalk to see what happens *lol*!

Gabriel was supposed to have had a consultation for plastic surgery on his hand today (he has some webbing) but I ended up having to reschedule because I can't afford the gas right now!! Ack! Can you believe how high gas prices are?

I finally got out of my pj's today. Mostly becuase I HAD to go the grocery store. Have you ever seen one of those blinkies that said "live in my pj's" or something to that effect. I can't speak for everyone but in my case it's absolutely true. I only take off my pj's if have to leave the house (and not always!!). I really do wear pj's nearly 24/7, I have collected quite a lot of really cute pj's too so I don't feel too bad about it. I figure if I'm going to be at home all day, I might as well be comfortable too.

I have deciced to stop reading Intensity right now. It is very reminiscent of a foreign movie I saw not to long ago. I think the movie might have been based on the book, or someone owes Dean Koontz some money! I'm about to start another book called Mad Girls in Love by Michael Lee West. It looks like a good read :)!

Onto another bit of mindless chatter...flip flops!! I've always been against flip flops...for myself. I admired other people wearing them but I couldn't reconcile myself to walk around with something between my toes. I thought it would feel weird. I have now changed my stance. I'm pro-flip-flop! I heart them so much. Someone gave me a pair that were too cute not to wear. It did take me a little while to get used to the feeling of something between my toe but I endured for the love of shoe fashion! Now I own two pairs of flip flops and wear them both very often! It's the closest thing to not wearing shoes, which is my favorite! Despite the fact that I own 8 pairs of shoes and two pairs of flip flops, I still would rather be in bare feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home