Tuesday, July 18, 2006

chit chat...

You know what I love? I love my octopus hair clip! I always admired that easily little flip up do that people would wear with those jaw clips. My hair has always been too heavy and thick to even think about using one of those. UNTIL, I found these great octopus clips, they are perfect for heavy thick hair. So nice to have a change from my pony tail some days!

So I'm just here blogging with one sleeping toddler and one entertaining himself, just loudly enough that the sleeping toddler is sure to wake any moment now. I finally tried burning a tart! Not a Yankee Candle one though. I'm much too poor to have one of those and the nearest Yankee Candle store is like 60 miles from here anyway. I've got a good old Dollar store tart. I actually like it pretty well :)! I still love my liquid potpourri though!

Yay, I scrapped THREE pages yesterday! Thank you Miss Kimberly Geswein! I used her sketches which come in these FABU layered psd files. I was thrilled to discover they worked perfectly in my PSPX. They made scrapping her sketches so fun and easy to do.

Okay here is one of my LOs, isn't if a fab sketch!? I used DSD's Priceless kit and the font is Pea Carrie Script.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

how cute!! love the kit, such bright colors!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 at 12:36:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home