Saturday, February 18, 2006

More *B*I*G* News!

Hey scrappers!

So sorry I haven't been to update my blog in FOREVER! Things have been quite hectic for me. I've been super busy with designing and my ACOT launch and life in general.

I do have some not-so-happy news to report. My husband and I have seperated, indefinitely. Not sure when or if we will be reconciling. I'm not dwelling on it though. My family has been amazingly supportive through the seperation and I'm doing very well!

My exciting news is that my sister, Lena Brandenburg, and I have merged as a design team! Scrapsy Gypsy Designs is no more! We are now Bella Gypsy Designs :D!! I'm so happy about this. She is a wonderful designer and I know everyone will enjoy her work very much! We have released 7 kits so far, all exclusively available at ACOT.

Our first is Lollipop, a fun bright kit :)!

Our next kits are part of our Dramatic Digs Collection, based on the rooms in our apartment.







Aren't they so cute! I hope everyone will enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them :D! That's it for now! Be sure to check out my designer sample freebie availabe at Digiscrappin.biz!

2 Comments:

Blogger {Paige} said...

Yes, about time you update this thing!! I am such a "blogaholic"! I'm sorry to hear about you and your husband. Hang in there!! I think these things are always harder when kiddos are involved, but you sound like you are in good spirits and with your family behind you your headed in the right direction! I think you and Lena are going to make an awesome team!!! Especially if what we have seen this week is any indication.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 at 10:03:00 PM EST  
Blogger Margie said...

Glad you updated us! So sorry to hear about you and your husband.
Congrats with your new endeavor with your sister. Everything looks terrific :)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 at 2:12:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home