Sunday, January 01, 2006

Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006!




I can't say that I'm too sad to see 2005 go, it wasn't the best year for me. Of course, I did find digital scrapbooking, so I can't complain to much. So far 2006 is great :)! I have wonderful BIG news!!

I am now a part of the design team at Digiscrappin :)!! I'm so unbelievably excited! It is such an awesome site. I've got one kit up in the store right now, Winter Warmth. I love the colors in this kit :). I had so much fun making it. I hope everyone enjoys using it, as much fun as I had making it! I've already done a couple of LO's with it.

I have another kit coming very soon to Digiscrappin store! It's a boyish kit called My World. It's a tribute to my boys and my dh.

This one was even more fun to make! I loved this color swatch for a boy kit but about halfway through, I started getting uncertain, however thankfully my dh talked sense back into me because I think the final product is gorgeous. I've already done a few LO's with it too ;)!

In other fabulous news, I have been asked to join Paula Duncan's creative team!! It's my first creative team spot ever! I'm sooo thrilled. She and 7 other amazing designers are going to be opening Sweet Shoppe Designs/ in February! I had only ever applied to one creative team before applying to Paula's and had been turned down. It shook my confidence so I stopped applying, despite so many calls lately. However, when I saw Paula's call, I couldn't resist, the stuff she did on the element team of The Digi Chick was awesome. I just couldn't pass up the chance to apply for her CT, and I'm so glad I did :)!

I also have something on the horizon that I'm absolutely giddy about. I'm hoping and praying like crazy that it all works out, I'm so excited about it I want to burst.

On another note, if you have had trouble downloading my stuff from the blog, I'm so very sorry. Midnight Memories is available on the homepage of Digiscrappin and the other two may end up moving to Digiscrappin as well, if they want them, that is ;)!

Look for another freebie soon ;)!

3 Comments:

Blogger amysimagesadvertising said...

just ignpre the preview site, that is no fun :)

Amy

Monday, January 2, 2006 at 11:21:00 AM EST  
Blogger Peta said...

Hey Tabitha!!

Congrats on store and the new CT team - I guess I'll be seeing you at the sweet shopee as I'm on Robins and Sandras teams :) Look forward to getting to know you through there :)

What a great start to 2006 for you!!

Monday, January 2, 2006 at 7:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger Rachael said...

You totally rock!!!!!! Of course you were chosen for Paula's team... you could be anywhere you want to! I am seeing your name all over- good for you! This is your year to shine, girl!

Friday, January 6, 2006 at 12:47:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home