Thursday, December 22, 2005

First Post and First Kit

I'm so excited to have started blogging :)! I guess I should tell a little about myself. I've been married for *almost* 5 years to my dh, Marshall. We have two boys, Gabriel and Tristan. We also have one little princess in Heaven, Katriel, born sleeping at 17 weeks. The most painful I've ever experienced. Shortly after losing our little Katriel, I decided to start digital scrapbooking. It has become a passion for me. It has helped me work through much of my grief. I am so thankful for that. I enjoy it so very much I am trying my hand at creating some of my own kits :). It's been a very interesting process for me. I want to share my creations as much as possible. I don't currently have my own hosting capabilities so I'll be sharing my freebies through RapidShare for now. Hope you don't mind ;)!

Here is my very first kit!




Papers

Alpha&Numbers

Elements

I think it's kind of Christmas and Wintery at the same time! It's just my first creation so please don't be too critical. I've already completed my second kit (coming soon ;)!) and I think I've already fine tuned things a bit! In case, you've never used RapidShare, you need to click on the link. It will bring up a page asking you, if you have want to download using a premium membership or a free one. Click on Free, and it will take you to the next page to download the link :)!

Hope to pop in again soon with my next kit!

7 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

Hey Tabatha I came across your blog via your comment on my layout on SBB {thanks btw :)}

I can't seem to get the last two downloads to work??? The kit looks great and I'd love to have a closer look at it.. Not sure if it's been over downloaded or something - Not use to rapid share.. Got the first one up but the second to just come up with this file has been downloaded 6/5 times ....???

Thursday, December 22, 2005 at 9:31:00 PM EST  
Blogger Peta said...

Ohh okay worked it out - you can only download one at a time :)

Thursday, December 22, 2005 at 9:32:00 PM EST  
Blogger Peta said...

Sorry me again :)

I was just reading over your post - I amit I got distracted by your pretty kit.

I'm so sad to read about your beautiful little girl Katriel and I can in some small way understand how painful that would have been for you - It's only just been a month now since my Sister lost her Son - My Nephew -Noah at 18 weeks. He was only with us for an hour but he'll be with us all forever. So my heart goes out to you and your family - and I know that Katriel and Noah will be looking down on us all.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 at 9:39:00 PM EST  
Blogger Tabatha said...

Hi :)! I'm so excited you visited my blog! It's brand new. I'm also glad you figured out the RapidShare thing, b/c I was clueless. I'm new to it too. Being forced to host my kits on Rapidshare is just a temporary inconvenience. I'm hoping to get my own hosting set up after the new year.

I'm planning to have 2 more freebies up soon, so I hope you will check back often :)!

I'm so sorry about your nephew, Noah. It's a pain I wish no one ever had to experience :(. I know Noah and Katriel are certainly looking down on us (hugs)!

Friday, December 23, 2005 at 1:41:00 AM EST  
Blogger ksharonk said...

Hi there Tabatha ... welcome to the addictive world of blogging!!! Your kit looks very pretty ... unfortunately I am on dial-up at the moment, so I can just look, as it would take a day and a half to download, lol! I'll be back to see how your blog is going ... :)

Friday, December 23, 2005 at 1:55:00 AM EST  
Blogger Audimc said...

This kit is great!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Plus your blog looks good too.. isn't blogging so much fun LOL

Friday, December 23, 2005 at 7:32:00 PM EST  
Blogger DebF said...

thanks for the wonderful kits Tabatha, and welcome to the blogging world!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 at 2:12:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home