Saturday, December 24, 2005

Winter Whimsy Kit!

Hello everyone :)!

Well, as promised I have returned with my second freebie :D! I call this one my Winter Whimsy Kit. It's roughly the same size as Merry and Bright BUT I have broken down the zips into smaller files, in case there are any dial-up scrappers out there ;). This one is a bit more feminine with blues and purples. I'm actually quite surprised at myself. As a mom of TWO boys, I'm always bummed that there aren't more cute/cool boy kits. When I started the kit, I had intended to focus on blue with just hints of purple, but I think I went the other way *lol*. It was actually kind of nice to play around with the lavenders and periwinkles a bit. For what it is worth, I still think I can get several boy LO's out of it LOL!

I'm hoping to find a place to sell my kits, as I currently can't afford the overhead of my own site. However, I will still offer regular kit sized freebies here, even if I do manage to start selling, I promise ;)!

I'm currently working on a New Years Kit, which is funny b/c we NEVER go out for New Years LOL. I know many scrappers do though, so I hope you can get some enjoyment out of it :p! It has a more modern "grown up" feel to it. Of course, my little designing brain is still thinking ahead to the next one. I'm determined to put a nice boy kit out there soon too :D!

Well I've bored you enough, I hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas Eve. Here is my Winter Whimsy kit, once again on RapidShare!



Papers 1

Papers 2>

Papers 3>

Papers 4

Papers 5

Embellishments

Alpha A-J

Alpha K-R

Alpha S-Z

Numbers

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

What a beautiful kit! I am downloading now! Thank you so much! :)

Monday, December 26, 2005 at 11:21:00 AM EST  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Thanks so much for sharing these kits. They are beautiful!!!!

Merry Christmas.

Thursday, December 29, 2005 at 8:54:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home