Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Midnight Memories


Whew, as promised, I have returned with New Years Kit! I hope everyone likes it. I had a world of trouble getting it done, PSP decided not to cooperate at one point and I thought I was going to have to start over. I think this is fun kit, I wasn't sure about the color palette at first but I think it looks wonderful!

I put the kit on SendSpace this time, it seems less confusing than RapidShare. Just click on the link and then scroll down the page to find the link for the zip file. It's under a bunds of advertisements :p!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ftmmfk

Not exactly sure when I'll be back with the next freebie but it probably won't be too long LOL!

4 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Very cool!! Thank you!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 at 3:09:00 PM EST  
Blogger AmandaGale said...

LOVE your new kit!!! :)

Thursday, December 29, 2005 at 12:55:00 AM EST  
Blogger Just Me! said...

This is a great kit!! Thanks for posting the freebie. I am having a lot of trouble downloading the kit though....seems the server is that busy...hehe....great job!!

Friday, December 30, 2005 at 10:37:00 AM EST  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Tabitha..I just wanted to say that I am in love with your kits!! I cant get the links to work (will keep trying) but they are awesome, thank you so much for sharing, you're very talented ;)

Hope you had a great new year anyway, even if you did stay in. We never do anything too exciting either.. last year we stayed home watching Flashdance and Footloose!!This year though we did actually go out for a change ;)

Monday, January 2, 2006 at 10:36:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home