Sunday, January 15, 2006

Whew...

January is halfway over! So far, so good :). I've had one really wonderful thing happen since I last posted. I am now a proud member of Heather Roselli's creative team :D! You can see all of Heather's fabulous designs at The Digi Chick! I'm so thrilled to picked out of such talented ladies. You can see all of the amazing ladies and their LO's in this thread at TDC.

Things are going well with my own CT call :). I haven't had a huge number of applicants but every single person I have had apply has been AMAZINGLY talented! I know I said in my other post that I would contact people along the way. I truly had the the best of intentions there. I haven't been very good at it. I've been marveling at the awesome galleries instead! So if you haven't heard from me, don't be disheartened, I'm just scatterbrained ;)!

Things are pretty well here at home. Tristan has developed a love of techno music and bounces around the house any time he hears it *lol*! I don't think I've blogged about Gabriel either. He is our *almost* 3 year old. He has a rare genetic deletion that has caused him to be very developmentally delayed. He has been receiving Early Intervention since he was 5 months old. Right now we are undergoing a major change in his therapists. One of them moved, one of them stopped providing service to our area, and I got tired of dealing with one of them altogether. So now he is only seeing his physical therapist, while we are waiting to get the occupational therapist, developmental interventionist and speech therapist lined back up. There is a lot of paper work involved so it is taking longer than I would like but there is nothing I can do about it. He is a ray of sunshine. He such a happy little guy.

Tristan is a firecracker! He has quite the rambuctious personality. He has complete "conversations" with himself and anyone that will listen. He isn't saying anything legible yet but it is so much fun to talk with him. He is so animated when he talks, he makes these big wild gestures with his hands. He did the most adorable thing today. I had spilled soda on the kitchen floor. I got some paper towels to clean it up. Tristan watched intently. A few minutes later he appeared with a shirt from the laundry hamper and bent over and wiped it all over the floor. I have never seen anything so cute in all my life *lol*. He imitates Marshall all the time, which consists of sitting in the recliner with an X-Box Controller. Today was the first time I ever saw him imitate something I did.

Anyway, I'm trying to blog more about this stuff. I'm doing the Chick's Life Workshop over at TDC. I really want to make a point to scrap about myself more this year. I know someday my children will cherish being able to see the "real me" instead of just the mom. It is a bit of a struggle. Despite being an English major, I've had a hard time with journaling. I think it specifically relates to the loss of Katriel. I have a hard time putting my feelings out there. I know it will be especially therapeutic for me though, no matter how difficult.

Speaking of challenges, I'm doing a font challenge and and ABC Book Challenge at Digiscrappin.biz. There will be freebies for everyone that participates :). I hope you will stop by and play :)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

congrats on getting on Heathers Team!! Loving having you over at digiscrappin!!
And hey Tabatha - you've been tagged!! Check on my blog!

Monday, January 23, 2006 at 2:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger Audimc said...

I just came across your blog.. and I have to say I LOVE your designs! I'm going to have to go check them out! I'm glad we will both get a chance to work together on Heather's team!

Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 10:39:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home