Saturday, January 07, 2006

CT CALL!


I am so excited to announce my CT call!
I hope to hear from lots of fabulous scrappers. I'm thinking of somewhere between 6-10 members, if I get any responses, that is ;)!

My kits are currently available at Digiscrappin.biz

If you think you would enjoy working with my kits, Contact me, Tabatha Reed, at gypsystar@direcway.com. Please include a link to your main gallery, a brief bio of yourself and any other information you would like me to consider.

I will be contacting individual people along the way but will make an "official" announcement here, no later than January 22.

I have lots of fabulous designs and plans for the new year, so I hope to find some awesome scrappers to take the journey with me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Oh, I SO love your work, I wish I could apply but my plate is full! :( If you ever need a guest designer or a fill in, think of me, okay? :)

Good luck making your decisions.... I am sure it will tough to cut anyone!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 8:26:00 PM EST  
Blogger Priscilla said...

I already get to work with your kits being on the digiscrappin ct - but I have pointed out your call to a few friends who have been thinking of applying!

Monday, January 23, 2006 at 3:03:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home