Sunday, January 08, 2006

Big news!

Hey bloggers!

I guess I should share my big news :). I hinted I had something huge on the horizon that I was really giddy about it :D...

Well, as of February 1st, I'm going to be selling exclusive designs at A Cherry on Top! I'm so excited!! They are a traditional paper scrapbooking site that will be expanding their digital base! I knew this opportunity was going to be big, I just didn't know how big. Today, I saw a post on 2Peas about some major designers that had received invitations to sell at ACOT. I feel so humble and honored to be a part of this exciting endevour! I'm absolutely giddy!

I still plan to stay with Digiscrappin.biz, as well :). So you can find me in both places! I'm so excited!!

5 Comments:

Blogger wyowoman said...

Good for you! Congratulations on everything!
Kristin

Sunday, January 8, 2006 at 10:01:00 AM EST  
Blogger Margie said...

That's terrific news! Congratulations to you :)

Sunday, January 8, 2006 at 10:11:00 AM EST  
Blogger Gina M said...

CONGRATS Tabatha *big wink & I think you know what that means!* ~ Gina Miller

Sunday, January 8, 2006 at 12:13:00 PM EST  
Blogger TheCatLord said...

woot! congratulations! your designs are great!!

Monday, January 9, 2006 at 10:40:00 AM EST  
Blogger Rachael said...

You rock, girl! Congrats!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 8:24:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home