Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bella Gypsy Fun

Yesterday Lena and I finally pried our tushes off our computer chairs and made an outing! We went to the pet store where we made an executive decision to get a fish tank! Now we just have to get some bella fish for our gypsy tank! We'll be sure to take pics when it's all done :). We also went got me some new gypsy wear, I just love gypsy skirts :D!

Our website is getting so close to being done, I can't wait to launch! We are going to have a big sale and lots of fun. Lena has been working very hard on it, I hope everyone will stop by and check out our stuff :).

I could use some get well vibes if anyone has any to spare. My boys and I have been sick for days, I finally got my voice back yesterday but Tristan is still pretty sick.

I'm sorry I'm not nearly as eloquent or articulate as Lena, so bear with me LOL!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Ooh...sorry to hear you're sick! Yuck! (Did the new clothes make you feel better? :) ).

Can't wait for the new site! Yipee!

Sunday, February 26, 2006 at 2:47:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

You are too eloquent...hush your mouth! lol

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 7:37:00 AM EST  
Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

By the way that was from Lena...duh. :-)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 7:37:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home