Friday, January 02, 2009

Project 365 resolution!

So it's a new year! It's always a little exciting and unnerving to start a new year. The unknown lies ahead! I decided to do project 365 this year. I hope I'm able to stay motivated to keep up with it! I don't normally do resolutions, it's just not my thing. However, since I would really love to keep up with this neat little project. I resolve to participate and take daily photos (shouldn't be too hard for a scrapbooker, right?)

Here are my photos from yesterday and today! We took down the tree yesterday! Its always a little sad for me to see it go but it's nice to have the living room back.



Today's photo centers around Tristan's recent obsession to play with playdough. I'm all for it but he's untrustworthy with playdough so it needs to be supervised and we've been busy cleaning all day. Finally have the house mostly under control so I step into the restroom. Moments later I hear a thunk and a Tristan runs into the bathroom to tell me that he didn't do it! Likely story LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home