Tuesday, April 01, 2008

a new look all around...

A new look for the blog and a new look for me too! I knew this kit, So Whatever by Micheline Martin and Melissa Bennett, was perfect for this layout! My hair has been extraordinarily long since high school. I've kept it at least waist length for years! With my new addition, Julian, I was finally ready to let go. My stepmom, Anne, cut off 18 inches to send to Locks of Love! I also got new glasses which I'm still getting used too but they are cute! I complete this layout as a part of a challenge over at SSD.

Speaking of SSD, here is something from their blog to mine:




Your Spelling is Perfect



You got 10/10 correct.



Your spelling is excellent. You also have a great memory and eye for detail.


Ha! I've always been an excellent speller. I must admit taking French in college threw me off a bit but overall i'm pretty good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home