Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Freebie, a 50% off sale, and a HOSTAGE.

Hiya scrappers! We have a freebie for you! We started with a large color palette to make a full kit...then 86ed some of the colors that didn't mesh well....ended up with some peices...and realized it was a *little* too like another kit we've already done (Berry Sweet). SO...our folly is your gain...and you may help yourself to this freebie! Naturally Cozy

Our friend Egle (FairyMouseMom) is teaching a class Friday night with this freebie! It is at ACOT! ACOT is having a Fall Crop this weekend and Egle is teaching a Digital Scrapping for Beginners class. It's Friday September 22nd at 7:00 p.m. Make sure to check it out!!!

In other scrapping news, we put up a new kit at Elemental Scraps! AND, it's going to be 50% OFF until Sunday! Everything at Elemental Scraps is 50% off until Sunday! (the 24th!) So this you won't want to miss!

How do you like Tab's new detail preview work? This kit has such amazing detail in it...the felt leaves, the papers look like burlap...that we wanted to share it as much as possible.

And, now, for the hostage. Bella Bunny is currently being held hostage....her evil captors (aka Bella Gypsy Designs) are asking that you send in your recipe card layouts for their contest...mentioned in the previous blog post. For more details on Bella Bunny and her plight, please see this thread at DST. Contest submissions are due by Oct 1 to contest@bellagypsydesigns.com

LAST BUT NOT LEAST....I HAVE to share a secret with you. There is this gal I have known for about 7 months who is just an awesome scrapper and all around person. SHE is going to be having some REALLY BIG news soon...I'm watching her blog to see if she has announced it yet...But let me just say that she has been creating some to-die-for freebies over the last couple of months, and if you haven't seem them...you should! Check out Lynn Overend's Blog! OUR SWEET LIFE Now, don't get excited because this freebie I'm about to show you is no doubt expired and you probably can't have it... (LOL mwahhh) but I want to show you how neat her stuff is....and get you to watch for a new freebie she's putting up soon! Her Maui freebie was awesome and so is this Voilet Fields freebie....both of those freebies had paper AND element packs...but blogger is tired of me uploading photos apparently, LOL. So this is all I'll be able to show you ;)


I just had to show you this layout she did, too. She's one of the best scrappers around in my opinion :D Credits for this layout are on Lynn's blog :)

OKAY I have rambled and rambled enough today. I promise more recipes are coming soon...Baby Naomi is doing fine...I'm having 4 weekly appts now so busy busy busy! One high risk OB appt, one ultrasound and 2 NST's...but worth it, eh?

Have a scraptastic day, bloggers!

~Lena

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, man! How cool is this, I hav a pimp! LOL!
Thanks so much for the super-dooper sweet compliments!
Luv you gals!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 10:44:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your freebie link doesn't seem to be working and I love it!!

Hope to see it fixed soon.

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 11:25:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it, the freebie that is, but not the sale. Thanks for the heads up.

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 11:25:00 AM EDT  
Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks for the freebie:) Lynn's blog is great..been hooked on it for some time now:)One of my morning rituals.LOL

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 12:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Danielle said...

I'm bummed the Freebie doesn't work anymore, or at least for me, but wanted to thank you for sharing anyways. This community is so friendly and giving - along with being talented! Have a great day!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 3:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Danielle said...

oh the Scrapping Gods are in action... tried one more time (after three failures) after leaving my last comment and wahlaa! thanks!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 3:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well best wishes with your little one, thank you for the fabulous freebie, and thanks for all the great news!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 3:50:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pretty freebie! I agree, Lynn has some awesome things. I was lucky to be able to grab her Maui and Violet Fields kits. Thanks for the heads-up.

Friday, September 22, 2006 at 12:11:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie (: ~ AJ

Friday, September 22, 2006 at 11:11:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie...beautiful colors!

Friday, September 22, 2006 at 11:24:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your loss, my gain???!!! Seriously, the Naturally Cozy kit is sweet! Thank you so much!
Susan

Friday, September 22, 2006 at 11:10:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the freebie. Very pretty colors. Your hostage cracked me up. After I stared at it awhile I realized that was the Dayton Daily News in the background. I live in the Dayton area. What a small world. Thanks again.

Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 5:16:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, ok, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!! check my blog for details! ;)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 5:30:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for this grand looking freebie

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 7:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home