Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Autumn's Artistry

Today was another crazy day in BellaGypsyLand, so just a quick post...Later we'll tell you about the day...but just lots of appts as usual...me to the chiropractor, a visit for Tristan and Gabriel to the dentist and lots of other fun stuff! We are super busy this evening...so just one thing...our new fall kit!

Autumn's Artistry...we were up SO late making it this morning and then PSP ate my preview. I was so sad :( So I had to go to bed (It was 2!) and deal with it later!

This kit is up exclusively at ACOT! It will normally be $5.50 but for the first 24 hours it's half price! So use this code when checking out: bgd_introprice and get the kit for only $2.75!

The code will no longer work at midnight on Sept 14th!

P.S......I've had a request for some pregnancy pictures...they'll be here soon I promise! :D

~Lena

2 Comments:

Blogger superstar said...

just a good life

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 6:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

great kit again gals.. have lots of fun with your lives!! they grow up so fast!
lol
T

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 at 11:38:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home