Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sleepy Saturday....

I am tired today! We haven't decided what we are doing today but we need to or I'm going to go take a nap instead! (Then I'll wake up cranky...LOL)

It *LOOKS* like we will make a trip to the store and pick up some crafty stuff. I need to make a few new pillows for the couch and such...Plus we need to pick up a gallon of paint and refresh the living room walls...I think I might be nesting a bit! ;)

This morning we finished a kit that started out as a chat freebie! Did I mention that? We are going to be hosting a chat every Monday night at Elemental Scraps at 9 pm EST. We had a pretty good turnout last week so come visit!

So here is Whimsy Bella Byte! As always, our Bella Bytes are only $3.50! You can find Whimsy at A Cherry On Top!

Don't forget that in September we are retiring more great kits! This month it's more of our seasonal kits from Spring and Summer that will make great additions to your collections! Next month in October we have something extra special planned!


What's for dinner, scrappers? Not sure what's on our menu for tonight, but here's what I made last night: Chinese stir fry with fried rice, red peppers, green peppers, orange peppers, yellow peppers, onions, minced garlic, baby corn, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, chicken and egg rolls!Tab's eating leftovers right now, as a matter of fact! :)


We might be making an outing today to Sonic. Yep, Sonic! I want a Watermelon Slush so badly. I had them almost every day my 3rd trimester with Nathan. Then I lived in TN. But there are only 2 Sonics in Ohio, and the nearest one is over a half hour away. But, I don't care! LOL

That's all from here, scrappers...have a great weekend! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you would post your recipes I would love to have the fried rice & egg roll one. Thanks, Teresa
teresajb@bellsouth.net

Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 3:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I'm dying to have your recipes... they look yummy! :)
Thanks, Mary
maj31755@comcast.net

Monday, September 11, 2006 at 4:49:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home