Monday, September 04, 2006

Guess what?

We are now selling at Elemental Scraps! We are so very excited to join such a friendly community of scrappers! We are debuting two new kits and would love your feedback! What do you think of London Fog and Quiet Comfort?


Click here to see London Fog up close!


Click here to see Quiet Comfort up close!

So, we are a little worn out from all the creativity LOL but we are going to take the kids to the park tonight because it's so pretty out! I am loving this weather! Hardly any humidity and in the 60s and 70s. Fall is the best! (though this is just a taste and it will surely warm up again)

Since we didn't blog yesterday (long weekend!) I didn't get to tell you what was for supper! Normally Tabatha cooks but I made my yummy stuffed green peppers! This picture doesn't do them justice, I assure you. It's black beans, brown rice, diced tomatoes, diced onions, diced green peppers, green chiles or crushed red peppers topped with shredded cheese and baked in a green pepper. The filling is what the kids eat, I just dish some out for them before I add the chiles or red peppers.


Tonight Tabatha is making enchiladas. My mouth is watering...it's almost done! Can you tell that I'm almost 8 months pregnant? All I want to talk about is food! :)

That's all from BellaGypsyLand, scrappers...we have some scrapping and children cuddling to do tonight..more tomorrow!

~Lena

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Lamarre said...

Hi Lena:
The kits are fantaaabulous, luv the colours.
Maggie

Monday, September 4, 2006 at 10:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

HI!!! Long time no see :) I saw you guys were now at ES.. thats great news!! :) ANd your 2 new kits look FABULOUS, you have outdone yourselves :p

Tuesday, September 5, 2006 at 5:48:00 PM EDT  
Blogger It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

great new kits gals.. hope your doing well!!! miss ya tons!!!
T

Wednesday, September 6, 2006 at 12:13:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so as you know, I LOVE the new kit, just posted a layout using London Fog... I LOVE the papers! and the ALPHA is so my new favorite! :)
and thanks a lot, now i want stuffed peppers... how could you do this to a pregnant woman, you tease! LOL

Thursday, September 7, 2006 at 9:25:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home