Thursday, April 10, 2008

butter my butt and call me a biscuit!!


OMGOSH! I posted this page I made last week of Tristan running in our yard. This page was inspired by the Scrap with the SugarBabes challenge over at SSD. I found out yesterday that it was highlight one not ONE but TWO blogs!! *woohoo* I got highlighted at the Hawt Mama's Blog (Traci Reed's CT blog) and the SSD blog. Talk about making a girl smile :)! So go ahead, butter my butt and call me a biscuit LOL.

I do have some new pages to share but no time to upload them today. Julian's nap is soon to be over and I've still got a few things to get done first! I do want to share this with you though. I always pop over to this site when I'm feeling frustrated or blue, it always makes me giggle!

humorous pictures
see more crazy cat pics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home