Wednesday, March 01, 2006

That's it, I'm calling Debbie

And Debbie would be? My massage therapist. Tab and I are the Queens of Sticky Notes. Both of our computers are covered in them. And there has been a sticky note on my computer screen to call Debbie for at least 8 days. I need a massage so badly...Tab and I have been non-stop sitting at the computers designing and getting the website up and running! I feel as if I get up from the chair my body will still be conformed to it. LOL

We were't up too late at all actually getting the site up...we went to bed at 2 YAY! I woke up this morning at 845 to emails in my inbox about the scavenger hunt---WOO HOO! People are participating!

For those of you who don't know, we are having a scavenger hunt on our website today. Go to www.bellagypsydesigns.com and answer the questions to which the answers may be found on the site and email them to me at lena@bellagypsydesigns.com and you will be entered into a drawing for a custom designed kit!

Anyway, I think it's time for some coffee...and a phone call!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home