Saturday, March 04, 2006

3 Fat Chicks!

Hey girls, we had a lovely outing last night. Lena's friend Barbara stopped by and we went out. We decided to eat at Fazoli's, they have to die for Panini's (and cheesecake ;)!). We originally planned to see a movie but in the end, we drove over to Applebee's (right next door) and got drinks and half priced appetizers. I had my first ever martini! It was a chocolate martini, it was way strong for me, as I don't drink often. Lena had this awesome Bananberry Split drink, it was like a strawberry banana smoothie with spiced rum. I ended up getting one too. I still can't believe I had TWO drinks. It was a lot of fun :)! We ended our night with dulce de leche cheesecake. Since we started designing our cheesecake papers, I have been OBSESSED with cheesecake. It's sinfully delicious!

In other fun news, Lena and I also went out the night before last, can you believe it LOL! When I came to live with Lena I owned exactly ONE pair of shoes, some New Balance running shoes (like I run so much LOL!) I bought 2 pairs of shoes shortly after arriving Payless had a BOGO sell! After watching In Her Shoes I decided to start subscribing to that girls theory. If you are down, food makes you fatter, clothes never look good but shoes always fit! I bought 4 more pairs of shoes! Aren't they cute!



Our new line is up at ACOT, be sure to check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

DUDE. I totally have the brown ones (with the bow).

LOL. :)

Sunday, March 5, 2006 at 6:47:00 PM EST  
Blogger DigiscrapMom said...

Those are very cute pairs of shoes :) I also have a new pair that I bought last weekend and took a picture of it too.

If your shoes are worn out, throw some my way, ok? *winks*

Tuesday, March 7, 2006 at 11:07:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home